FACILITY USE RULES
All participants are expected to observe these rules at all times for the safety, and convenience of all visitors to the Ab Brown Sports Complex
Rules for Your Stay at Ab Brown Sports Complex:
1. No Pets; Absolutely no dogs allowed.
2. Please pick up all trash around your area after your game.
3. Parking lot speed limit is 10 MPH.
4. No smoking is allowed at ABSC.
5. No open fires, BBQ’s, propane heaters or similar items are allowed.
6. Park in designated areas only. Improperly parked vehicles may be towed.
7. No overnight RV Parking.
8. No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
9. No glass bottles or containers.
10. Climbing on trees, goalposts, fences, structures etc. is not allowed.
11. No selling, soliciting or distribution of advertisements without prior written approval.
12. No vehicles of any kind (including bicycles) allowed on the fields or any grass area.
13. Tents and covers at edge of field complex only – none next to or between fields.
14. Noise makers, horns, air horns etc are not permitted.
15. Operators of golf carts must be at least 18 years of age with valid drivers and liability insurance. Golf carts allowed on Complex grounds with specific permission only.